Re: Cookutils development

You don't get it. I need to be able to compile the toolchain no matter what otherwise the mirror iso is dead. You say you keep in main the my mirror disk then you say we don't need to build a complete toolchain. You kill the whole point of it my mirror disk. By saying this your giving me the shakes.

The way you build the toolchain is the not the way the linuxfromscratch way does. And its never been a clean way at all by you. And we had problems cause of that.

All this is doing is cause me more stress and sleeping problems.
On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> anyway. I do love the web interface by the way but thats it.

Thanks!

> You need to build everything from scratch or you better off just
> tazpkg converting debian packages in place of slitaz packages. Cause
> without a clean build system your better off going to get more
> problems in later on.

No, I'm rebuilding alll packages with our toolchain and with packages
builded with it. Until the full toolchain change we DONT nee to rebuild
everthing from scratch by startin with the so famous toolchain.

For example, if we had the resource you would likely rebuild all
packages on a regular basic to check they always build, In this case
also we dont need to rebuild toolchain each time from sratch, only if
it change.