Re: Cookutils development

Just to add - I freeze all my current slitaz work till STABLE and SIMPLE build system will be created.
In my opinion, it was useless and stupid idea to create all these taz* projects instead of thinking about desktop and livecd usage.
Still miss the good ol' 3.0 tazwok, that at least worked as needed.

//Now I'm going to improve slitaz boot times and size, but mainly based on 3.0 branch I installed on my home server, so no upstream updates.