Re: Cookutils development

Just cause you build 800+ packages so far doesn't mean they all work or are cleanly build or sane.  Also you still can't build cook toolchain so I think your going get a incomplete tool in the end anyway. I do love the web interface by the way but thats it.

You need to build everything from scratch or you better off just tazpkg converting debian packages in place of slitaz packages. Cause without a clean build system your better off going to get more problems in later on.

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 2:00 AM, Indigo <pointofavailability@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sweet!  /me getting ready for desert (and already looking forward to 4.0)