Re: Cookutils development

> anyway. I do love the web interface by the way but thats it.

Thanks!

> You need to build everything from scratch or you better off just
> tazpkg converting debian packages in place of slitaz packages. Cause
> without a clean build system your better off going to get more
> problems in later on.

No, I'm rebuilding alll packages with our toolchain and with packages
builded with it. Until the full toolchain change we DONT nee to rebuild
everthing from scratch by startin with the so famous toolchain.

For example, if we had the resource you would likely rebuild all
packages on a regular basic to check they always build, In this case
also we dont need to rebuild toolchain each time from sratch, only if
it change.