Re: Cookutils development

Fixed a problem you remove perllocal.pod and .packlist. You was only look for python in depends. I broke it up so it can remove these perl files too.

http://pastebin.com/Rcp5zzHk

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You need to add SOURCES_REPOSITORY to equal $SRC to keep compatible with tazwok.  ruby-pkgconfig for exampile uses SOURCES_REPOSITORY.