|Re: Wok and packages status|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Wok and packages status
- From: Indigo <pointofavailability@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:00:02 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cxUSlxlpQYOM62MUzcPtw355V5t9CWhPqa/7GYawMoY=; b=pHmjNjOYFojpQvH6DfFKGEJf7e3eaMM2komi7c+kD6kaN2yPf9150ZhKCvJxShQjwh kt3WckNtYA3Au1SQZgTclExl2dlxcGCujFBexMZunyuXJiD/B6p8xaOkHTruwgBiY6Ni vB0kOnhJ/rgJrPKbQRNLRydM6mI+pHE0/IcLU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=b29esfZdmj45fcW3LU0np+EiOCk9lWUiEJYSAUX+frJ0le/gNBigsvkqZ2doyo4kL3 16LUHqLE/DoV7YnBLD13bUx6s+zSXvwqX1vmj8QHtI5o7k4A9PpMmPU9VoXz/Nb1CV0o T9HDVXIYzQoJbHfo+5lC9TZN62GgqJFU3ARQI=
>> In fact the wok experimental has already been moved to wok when godane
>> and me thought that previous cooking build environnment wad dead; it's
>> why some people was quite disapointed few days ago.
> Then, probably you should remove wok-experimental. Slitaz naming conventions
> is more "cuisine"-based, so wok-undigest is more appropriate. Its just
> confusing everyone.
I agree. I think the word 'experimental' worried people the most.
At this point, it's been fairly well tested - it's not so experimental, anymore.
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/