Wok and packages status

Hi all dev,

So, new host and quiet a lot of mess in the wok/packages we will not be
able to release 4.0 in time. We can't say we are stable when most
packages are not tested. This is the goal of one year release cycle,
make update and add new features for ~8 mounth and then make only fixes
for 3 mounth and 1 mounth rush to release with latest fixes, artwork,
doc.

Now I think we must use current mirror packages with Tank cooking chroot
and build missing/update with default tazwok/tazbb if there can still
work with the wok (we can also rollback the wok). I hope this way the
delay will not be too long. If we use packages produced by the
experimental branch we will have to delay 4.0 for mounth (finish
building and let the community test packages).

One question to all devs, when you update your or someone else package,
do you built it and test it on your local machine before ? Because you
should, Tank main chroot is not a playground, package goes directly to
users. If you dont have resource and want to use Tank, please ask for a
personnal chroot environment.

Any idea are welcome about I we coul manage 4.0 release delay :-)

Regards,