Re: [Sawfish] Keeping the correct focus on desktop switch

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 21:03:24 +0100
wrote "Robert 'Bobby' Zenz" <Robert.Zenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>One minor detail is that there's no fallback if the window is gone that
>had the focus last, so if you switch to a workspace and the last focus
>window is gone, no window has the focus.

This is not correct. One window will have the focus. Here it is the
Desktop window or gkrellm or desklets ...(an this windows are sticky).
I will also not try to fix this, if we change this we lost the order
from all other windows ...

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0