Re: [Sawfish] Keeping the correct focus on desktop switch

Thanks for looking.
So if I understand that comment right, sticky windows are
floating to the top of the window list if they were focused once? That
sounds complicated to fix.

Personally I wouldn't give sticky windows a different weight in the
window ordering/focus order at all, would it be possible to treat them
like every other window on the workspace? I think that should solve the
problem, but will most likely raise others (actually it sounds
like opening a can of worms, to be honest)...like when switching
workspaces with a sticky window focused.

Well, let's start simple, here's my opinion on how it should behave:
If a non-sticky window is focused, it should obviously lose the focus
when switching workspaces and regain the focus after returning to that
workspace. If a sticky window is focused, it should keep the focus even
when switching workspaces, basically "overwriting" the last focused
window on the workspace.

Or did I misunderstand something along the way?