Re: [Sawfish] Keeping the correct focus on desktop switch

Hello.

I did a fast test with it and it seems good and works as advertised.
Thank you.

One minor detail is that there's no fallback if the window is gone that
had the focus last, so if you switch to a workspace and the last focus
window is gone, no window has the focus.

Thanks for the work (I'm still trying to wrap my head around Lisp likes
and I am only slowly getting used to Clojure).