Re: [Sawfish] Keeping the correct focus on desktop switch

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 00:22:28 +0100
wrote fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi,
>
>On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 00:01:24 +0100
>wrote "Robert 'Bobby' Zenz" <Robert.Zenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>>Thank you for testing, I feared such a thing...I'll test my
>>configuration and see what I can come up with.
>>
>>Thank you very much.
>>
>>On Mon, 9 Dec 2013 23:55:41 +0100
>>fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> I have do a short test on my system (two monitors xinerama with kde)
>>> and it works perfect here. All windows got the currect focus (with
>>> stick or without sticky windows). If i switch the workspace the window
>>> that has the focus as i leave the workspace got the focus if i go back
>>> to the workspace.
>>>
>>> Maybe something wrong with your configuration?
>>>

>Ok, my info was wrong. I also lost the focus if i select a sticky
>window and switch the workspace. I do more test in the next days and
>try to fix this ...

I have try to fix the focus lost if you have a sticky window(s) and you
change the workspace. But i have no idea how.

Read the comment by "(define (on-viewport-change)" in
"/usr/share/sawfish/lisp/window-order.jl" and you understand why we
lost the focus.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0