|Re: [Sawfish] installing sawfish in xubuntu|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] installing sawfish in xubuntu
- From: greg heil <emanuensis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:07:50 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=Vex5oSLK+OBv9cmpcuOc4W6+XGM7reb9XUg1h2wzO8o=; b=azRNGQODQf/PZs3NN1smvAtrxaVcKeMgnuI4RRCgl1usXQNTKsgSJMN1oOnBpkUOQQ SXAcv5d/VqCfy+ePd+Z2ZKm8zO4Wixzaih2VfmLxlqrObrx3zLbDDQ8fgfls0V+Zug5v WnVDPk3JbVQcnRzZDiROo4MJxMPajzMxDOU4amOLRIQ1eiPS/xWeeLDxY/iGRf1SbcWD A4dqbn6CgIEbja02xOyJ6dqC5/e+h4e21jxdaU1iNVwcmrep8qToqYyQa9VvAJugzvox kRxGuzvxKTpFfL3Qxpi3ar3zOxYQgZ2iZOpOt1MpNC+uEw+qLo0NZ1t2hJqfN/vz5nkI ZOOg==
within xfce seems to mostly work.
The hello-world does not yet work using
None of the "help" items (from the 3rd mouse button) except "about
sawfish" and xfce items work.
Sawfish seems to survive in identities after a logout. Even through a
reboot and shutdown! A second go at
causes a lot of flashing but leaves sawfish back in charge.
Now that i have rebooted i seem to have lost both xfce panels...
permanently unless there is someway to turn off sawfish.
from: Tomasz Gajewski tomga@xxxxx
date: 27 August 2012 03:05
subject: Re: [Sawfish] installing sawfish in xubuntu
The package that should be installed is named 'dh-autoreconf' which I
wrongly written as 'dh-autoconf'.
As with your problems with "empty" sawfish session I can't help you.
Currently I'm using
after starting xfce session and as I suspend and resume without
restarting often it doesn't bite me much.