Re: [Sawfish] installing sawfish in xubuntu

Tomasz

Doing
sawfish --replace
within xfce seems to mostly work.

The hello-world does not yet work using
..sawfish/rc

None of the "help" items (from the 3rd mouse button) except "about
sawfish" and xfce items work.

Sawfish seems to survive in identities after a logout. Even through a
reboot and shutdown! A second go at
sawfish --replace
causes a lot of flashing but leaves sawfish back in charge.

Now that i have rebooted i seem to have lost both xfce panels...
permanently unless there is someway to turn off sawfish.

greg
~krsnadas.org

--

from:	 Tomasz Gajewski tomga@xxxxx
to:	 sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The package that should be installed is named 'dh-autoreconf' which I
wrongly written as 'dh-autoconf'.

As with your problems with "empty" sawfish session I can't help you.
Currently I'm using

sawfish --replace

after starting xfce session and as I suspend and resume without
restarting often it doesn't bite me much.

Regards
Tomasz Gajewski