Re: [Sawfish] installing sawfish in xubuntu

Chris

Well that could be good for me ... the machine IS a (duo) 64b! How do
i convince Synaptic of that though? i believe at install i used the
32b option instead.It would be rather misteak prone to do a direct
install, especially as i do not know, yet, how to do that properly.

greg
~krsnadas.org

--

from:	 Christopher Roy Bratusek nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
to:	 sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh... my repo only has AMD64, no i386. But you could download the
sources and compile from those (since it's deb-src it will tell you
about missing deps)

Regards

--

from:	 greg heil emanuensis@xxxxxxxxx
to:	 sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject:	 Re: [Sawfish] installing sawfish in xubuntu

Chris

Synaptic failed to install Sawfish saying:

"Could not apply changes! Fix broken packages firs."

Perhaps it is because when i updated the package list a dialog said:

GPG error: http://apt.nanolx.org photonic InRelease: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 4B9D3375057549E2Failed to fetch
http://apt.nanolx.org/dists/photonic/main/binary-i386/Packages  500
Internal Server Error Some index files failed to download. They have
been ignored, or old ones used instead.

BTW the Starfish-pager is not marked as coming from nano...

greg
~krsnadas.org