Re: [proaudio] I want to contribute

I am not against git but what do evermind and dominique think?
Also I think there is no need to touch svn repo. No need to rename it. We just have to migrate to git with all the repo history and users. Ones the svn repo is migrated to git and it  seems to be working, we just anounce it and adjust the links. Later we can remove the non working or obsolete ebuilds.