Re: [proaudio] I want to contribute

Ok, I set up everything now. I use git svn, here is what I did.

git svn clone svn+ssh://palo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio --stdlayout --revision=2960
cd proaudio/
git svn rebase

I found some readme files (and a folder which I think is dead proaudio-dev, whats that for?) I haven't read all the readme files so far, but I looks like you have the same files on the wiki page.

anyway, is there any revision process in place? like pull-requests or something? Otherwise I would just put my ebuilds in there.

Cheers
Ingolf Wagner

p.s.: happy to be on board, and will read the readme files tomorrow.

Il giorno mer, 04/11/2015 alle 15.21 +0100, Manuel Bärenz ha scritto:
> I certainly agree that moving to Git is a very good idea. I haven't
> contributed much to this overlay, and one of the reasons is that I
> couldn't be bothered to learn SVN, and didn't want to send patches
> via
> Email all the time.
>
> Gitlab vs. Github: I have the feeling that the issue tracker on
> Gitlab
> is more usable and serious than the Github one. Other than that I
> agree
> with Karl about the philosophy and would prefer Gitlab. But I
> wouldn't
> mind Github either if people think that popularity is important (and
> in
> case nobody wants to use Gitlab just because of Proaudio).

+1 for GitLab: open license + better issue tracker

thanks for moving to Git.