Re: [proaudio] I want to contribute

I certainly agree that moving to Git is a very good idea. I haven't
contributed much to this overlay, and one of the reasons is that I
couldn't be bothered to learn SVN, and didn't want to send patches via
Email all the time.

Gitlab vs. Github: I have the feeling that the issue tracker on Gitlab
is more usable and serious than the Github one. Other than that I agree
with Karl about the philosophy and would prefer Gitlab. But I wouldn't
mind Github either if people think that popularity is important (and in
case nobody wants to use Gitlab just because of Proaudio).

--
I'm using Enigmail on Thunderbird to sign and encrypt my emails with GPG! Why not try it yourself? https://enigmail.net/