Re: [hatari-devel] Little regression in hatari GUI filesystem in fullscreen mode ?

Hi Eero,

I was about to write you that the patch was not working until I saw that I didn't apply it before compiling ;)

So yes, it works perfectly.

I think these 2 patchs should be in the coming release. They fix annoying behaviour.

Maybe some people under Windows or Mac could test the patch too and report if everything works both in fullscreen and windowed modes.

Thanks for the fix.

regards

Laurent