[hatari-devel] Little regression in hatari GUI filesystem in fullscreen mode ?

While testing hatari on some demos and games, I noticed I couldn't move the scrollbar by clicking on it and moving the mouse up/down into the fileselector GUI.

It works in windowed mode, but not in fullscreen mode.

Do you have the same behaviour ?

I do the test like this :

    -  F12 (to open the GUI)

    -  Click on "Floppy disks"

    -  Then I click "UP" 3 times until I reach a folder with more files than the screen

    -  Then I click on the slidebar and move the mouse up/down.

I've done a quick test with hatari 1.6.2 version, and it worked (but in fullscreen, hatari was displayed on my 2 screens ;)

Another little problem, when I leave the fileselector, I press "ESC" key.

It returns to the floppy disk menu.

I can't leave this pannel with the ESC key. I have to click on "Back to main menu"

Then, in the main menu, I can press ESC to leave.

Is it the same for you ?

If yes, would it be possible to also add "ESC" press on the Floppy disk panel ?

Regards

Laurent