|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 17:41:39 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1682358100; bh=ZK4kPWiUNElyeNXsMQXTM8dyoAPEb2nkNJeoourd06o=; h=Date:Subject:To:From:From; b=j6u6+i+Xz/tQ64U/eUFOYCXMz0YNkghgkTs5lDOGPbc4jVn9APb02TAsrNVyf2q0F +QaFdNM+DxBsQi+Hb50eNCe+Mp9Y7D7zDGhh4dS45BkGd5ZkjKO8JG5Xdc6SO39elU 592BpC05e/nelTTbKt2irmc+NZL6b3msvV18Of9jAqFSyLuyycuV06qDf8h0C5nHdg xbyZnNELV6KhXLxjSohQ+7oHYVDkXsBE1i49XcJFI+ZV5WZC7M8O6avKAyEVmuqwJE H0p89iX1yc3x/b+q/L1Af5+TwtM367PbffMzZo8rWoHCZuRQp1hsYe6w1hO0Sd6sMg hns143IbksN8A==
On 23/04/2023 22.38, Chris Jenkins wrote:
> It works, with caveats:
> - Hatari starts ok if I right click and click Open. It's unsigned so
> to open it that way.
That only happens during the first time you run the app, right? Or does
that happen every time you try to run the app?
This happens every time I run the app.
One thing I should add: this Hatari binary asks for permission to use my
microphone every time that I launch it :-(. So I assume that's another
permission that has to be granted every time that the unsigned app is launched.
Hmm, this all sounds like providing unsigned apps is too annoying nowadays
on macOS. I guess I should rather stop my experiments with cirrus-CI here
and let somebody else handle the macOS builds instead who has a proper
developer ID from Apple. (And no, I certainly won't get one on my own - I
certainly won't pay 99$ a year for something that I'm not using on my own)