|[hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Hatari devel list <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 06:59:54 +0000
- Authentication-results: mail-4018.proton.ch; dkim=none
- Feedback-id: 4148211:user:proton
Yesterday I pulled the plug on my last macOS computer - I'm Linux only now. The build server for Hatari is still running (and can, for the foreseable future), but I will no longer be able to test & verify myself.
If someone wants to take this over, the build server is a Virtualbox VM with some custom scripting and (few) patches to the repo. I'll happily hand this over, but whomever takes it on needs to do some work to interface the VM with some hosting place for nightly builds (or, if that's still my server which is fine, just needs to switch to scp:ing the files there).
No rush, but it should be sorted out before the next release :)