|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 11:36:11 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1681990572; bh=sFXNJhWIJh81i4DZD/qv+2dxowI+0CL9MSD02KQPMU8=; h=Date:Subject:To:From:From; b=LERuhG98ZrPM/inN2quE51vxbM1ZfRGvEfk5xZSwjfEH7DOA/6QgFONXgLDhbnN9C SEM2eCVR0R5nQr3Opc8LWRS4yTnUeDvErTBr0mYUMyMp0XsLqIVtDVKxxw9LZIbrve t3AfquL3Tgx3ZMGLtyWIxBNCyJVWG2KJqhP5kv/zCliTF8SNbtKUlkDrNJx9gwbNa5 6JudDj8Xw96gci+k2kuuI+GEG/gdZY+WLoM/Ax3OQYCGWLK8wrQVDVyIOqI4sMO9yx CqVjZuMtU6AtCIIbdUpX56wCuXozwlQnX7IaCAU8kA2fZiXUDSwuWfwWAABBwlcyUU sAE8zXTm0yEcQ==
On 20/04/2023 10.59, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 20/04/2023 à 08:59, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Yesterday I pulled the plug on my last macOS computer - I'm Linux only
now. The build server for Hatari is still running (and can, for the
foreseable future), but I will no longer be able to test & verify myself.
Thank you very much for your long support here!
BTW thomas, as you created an account for the travis / gitlab projects,
would it be possible to integrate Troed's VM "parameters / scripts" and have
a macOS target that would be similar to what Troed's VM is building ?
I think we could update the macOS CI job in the Cirrus-CI to publish the
built binary as CI artifacts there. However, these runners are arm64 only,
so I guess that means "good bye" for the x86 support? Or is XCode on ARM
still ablte to built binaries for x86, too?
Anyway, Troed, could you please sent me the script that you used to compile
and create the dmg images? That would be very helpful for extending the CI