|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:20:48 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1682277659; x=1684869659; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=oqNyuZYQK1T3Aii+pKJyp+SLKzJunEJYClHtrEZs+M8=; b=Ej7ECCN/0I8lLLcQY9Cn6sprOvQpdrPA/RUUZxup80NRIrhyGbixzi4RhqJWK8EXjZ vHutdtyH38+9RZJPPUgg9GU5CICtFOqDRL9mqHomqqbS0BeIc56U2pZr+KrVnZVv+wWs 1qBOpyR6o1AaztRlapXFn9XRtBjLD4ukQQi3nKrRuEU8JyhWH+8C0/wEtROGowqsx4Sz IPO5Ta7rw3TLLGw7cYxoMWEJKXYCl9vSsMc3j9q32O2szKBNe4xGdTdFxZqGftAdEVIe 6H0Lyzlv/5kneeAIzN4angPk7bg/kGSBG6weqVQr+gw81+fIhogzEbuM8nyh+R7ETUO2 g0MQ==
Could you or someone with macOS >= 10.9 please check whether this build
works (i.e. the application can be started):
It works, with caveats:
- Hatari starts ok if I right click and click Open. It's unsigned so I have to open it that way.
- If I use a GEMDOS drive mapped to my Documents folders, it asks for permission to access the Documents folder _every time_ any operation touches that drive. I assume that's also because it's unsigned.
So yes, it basically does work :-)
(click on Artifacts -> hatari -> hatari-snapshot.zip)
It's still in a rough shape, no libpng or other libraries included yet, no
EmuTOS in the package and no nice readme files yet, but it would be
interesting to know whether it basically works or whether I'm still on the