Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?

Am Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:20:48 +0100
schrieb Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > Could you or someone with macOS >= 10.9 please check whether this build
> > works (i.e. the application can be started):
>
> It works, with caveats:
> - Hatari starts ok if I right click and click Open. It's unsigned so I have
> to open it that way.

That only happens during the first time you run the app, right? Or does
that happen every time you try to run the app?

> - If I use a GEMDOS drive mapped to my Documents folders, it asks for
> permission to access the Documents folder _every time_ any operation
> touches that drive. I assume that's also because it's unsigned.

Ouch ... but GEMDOS drives still work OK when you set them up with another
folder? ... otherwise that would mean that GEMDOS HD is pretty
useless with unsigned apps ...

> So yes, it basically does work :-)

Thanks a lot for testing it!