|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:57:36 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1682287066; x=1684879066; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=MJ4E7azbdEs593AbLgZOcP7jdva1J5Tm7pPUSibDEpQ=; b=UnllzR6lSYLOroZSPFiTsU7sTGnCEIqPXffMg7y+5ZG78x49mbe0GRKOz294BaLNej 0u4/l3yqqrg2h370h96ee5+QmUWKGUVeCoqSghfSQk1fio8eD0oK6KX5GK5xGOM7rDM4 Rrd+uowPZQ10jBB0PNYQQgKhnkXRcjFrrGA37TK1jTF/FfOkDsSMVgpjON54kepLa53j 17HvzcJen0LWkA9D4oKfpMvxbfdmpz/mPR98jQmx6J0zurmgwZuwciPnEr7AlyBp1jtp dv7bYqTURmSaFSyMua0FaXL9lCVA/lmLP5Ljg/BqkTivQwxL3rv1AeuaS2236QuGATnc o56g==
On 23.4.2023 23.38, Chris Jenkins wrote:
> One thing I should add: this Hatari binary asks for permission to use my
> microphone every time that I launch it :-(. So I assume that's another
> permission that has to be granted every time that the unsigned app is
That should be needed only for *Falcon* mic emulation:
Good point. I was emulating a Falcon when I saw the message. But it requests permission to use the mic every time I run the Hatari binary, v whereas I would have expected it to only ask once (the first time I run it).