|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS builds - handover need?
- From: Chris Jenkins <cdpjenkins@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 12:59:11 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1681991962; x=1684583962; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=L0kGf/MzvB/QwLjFp63RlP5GU7LqShSaoYOlzgqJh3c=; b=kYSTjx4J9WGKxZMVBKLxU9xqXyEFb0HB/Ye1CwOWCmc/ZWCx3KmhNB2/Qjv/ZWqdqg Jhtr4VQ1hrRwHAbFRRYjGnVikvYtIwTmZGnocIstBCtJt7GeBWdoTuA6Wx7yp6jetH9y b5aF2S125JYe/3yWhOtDaJpjEwv6yBMu6GggBL1U3CVNopBK+op+80y/Qwv1lljlQ7RB tCL9Z8GQPh+VuXJ6BXde+d1JU6g1hotrX/waTj1VxK/EmeYxLqyXVLRbpWTHDx6t628o QnWtf1r8aaqtSS8ya1pgyQZxxcfBiBZrUVONimhxIOvtaVRPkpkTyM7+a1qC3kGNHYhu aJ8A==
I still have a Mac and would be willing to help out if I can. But I think Thomas's suggestion of publishing artefacts from the CI build is probably the best option.
I think we could update the macOS CI job in the Cirrus-CI to publish the
built binary as CI artifacts there. However, these runners are arm64 only,
so I guess that means "good bye" for the x86 support? Or is XCode on ARM
still ablte to built binaries for x86, too?
Anyway, Troed, could you please sent me the script that you used to compile
and create the dmg images? That would be very helpful for extending the CI