Re: [hatari-devel] CPU dialog option fine-tuning

On 16.6.2022 11.14, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 15/06/2022 à 23:34, Daniel Hedberg a écrit :
Here's my take on it. I'd make the dialog a bit taller and use an asterisk to avoid repeating the same note over and over (also saves some horizontal space):

CPU emulation parameters

[x] Prefetch emulation*
[x] Cycle-exact with cache emulation*
[x] MMU emulation
[x] 24-bit addressing
[x] Accurate FPU emulation*

* Uses more host CPU

This also allows for a longer explanation, such as:
* Requires a faster host CPU
* Requires a more powerful host CPU

I like this idea of using '*' to shorten each line :)

Yes, that was a good idea. I've changed my code to use above and pushed the changes.