|Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon tests|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon tests
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 11:29:30 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telus.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=DkDp80L1auV9pJD/L8v+YeLwiYqGGJqP7QmyhkppY1I=; b=fDIURTuyQ6RySeJt0xfD/FBx8d5ApFfwrzGXvA5KF6XV0X+OFkDipMw4Z7FLEQ3hvV KQoQYKTP8SmBKPFTbJx+v0x6+l7wQ3tigqCGnfFRMRbzi19u7l3uj+tzc9o0j3w9313Y /7PJ6glByhhmmMk472885kVvRLKMeQtpyUydeHHLcUR2HCilHbwjDaabm/1AQ7Ywchoi svbwu0NMYycAgfxdSYzljTg2+SednWtylcIaR6aUCvScvz2o48N72TUGWw3SWGZ8a0xz QUCB8xH2CkyrbqsquBxlIeUpf0P0iKkuAYBjFaJUa9i8g6qx6X3l5ANpAdh1ZhomwC8w Anbg==
Le 07/06/2022 à 15:14, Anders Eriksson a écrit :
> Thanks, that helped! The machine is now 40-50% faster than a real one. Much better than slower!
> I was disabling them as the UI informs that it will be slower with them enabled, which turned out to be the opposite.
it means your pc / mac will be slower during the emulation, not the
emulated machine :)
Maybe there is an ambiguity in documentation/language which should be clarified.
Normally one would consider the Emulation to run faster or slower given different
emulator settings, and the Host machine's cpu load being a further concern.