Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon tests

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 6:29 AM Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 07/06/2022 à 15:14, Anders Eriksson a écrit :

> Thanks, that helped! The machine is now 40-50% faster than a real one. Much better than slower!
>
> I was disabling them as the UI informs that it will be slower with them enabled, which turned out to be the opposite.
it means your pc / mac will be slower during the emulation, not the
emulated machine :)

Maybe there is an ambiguity in documentation/language which should be clarified.
Normally one would consider the Emulation to run faster or slower given different
emulator settings, and the Host machine's cpu load being a further concern.