Re: [hatari-devel] program autostart, visual studio Hatari compilation

On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 20:49:07 +0300
Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > For my use, it does too much. It appears to parse the argument to a
> > program to make sure that the argument is a proper file
> > specification.
>
> It should do that only for arguments that have
> same (unix) path prefix as the Atari program you
> are running.  Reason for this is that those paths
> need to be converted, like this:
> 	/path/to/some.prg /path/to/file.ext
> =>	C:\SOME.PRG C:\FILE.TXT
>
> But I guess that script may do the file existence
> checks also if one does not give any path for the
> Atari program.  I'll fix that if it's the case...

OK, I got almost everything I want. The trick is to double single quote
the command line tail, like so:

$ hatari-prg-args -q --tos-res med -m -- 'C:\FF\FAST4TH.TTP' ''3 load''

I suspect the double single quotes are necessary for anything having
any white space in it.

The "almost" is the --tos-res med part does not seem to have any
effect. I get high res.

If I understand the output correctly, here is what gets executed:

hatari --parse /tmp/tmp.KCOEsXrjdn/pexec.ini --auto C:\FF\FAST4TH.TTP --tos-res med -m

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/