Re: [hatari-devel] program autostart, visual studio Hatari compilation

On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 16:07:08 +0300
Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hatari has a shell script that inserts Atari
> program arguments to its basepage using debugger
> and conditional breakpoints:
> https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/tree/tools/hatari-prg-args.sh

Nice! I was not aware of that.

For my use, it does too much. It appears to parse the argument to a
program to make sure that the argument is a proper file specification.
That prevents me from using it to pass arbitrary arguments to a program.

I use fastforth on the Atari, and would like to pass snippits of Forth
code to fastforth so that it can execute them on loading. For example:

C:\FF\FAST4TH.TTP 3 list

Or someone might want to run a compile:

E:\COMPILER\MAKE -q -z SNARK.OBJ

So how do I strip out that checking?