|[hatari-devel] program autostart, visual studio Hatari compilation|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] program autostart, visual studio Hatari compilation
- From: Paweł Góralski <pgoralski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 12:56:34 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=nokturnal.pl; s=dkim; t=1635072977; bh=MNTOILKt2Lv+KQEPf8N0+aLaYoYDILJOeLsllsHVIec=; h=From:Subject:To:Date; b=cXb+12tONxpqnc/ws6cpmZD+255U7Yy8dXi+vaa9gBA0YngcqfedNzdRmfN8FlVzc /ywiIlOfk0gDbLuPkCvh7gP2VfY84TrIXdAnG03wpdc4gOpnWaFANYd+ZOzng1fKHc Mqbch0pWBJ/G9jrV0F7NUKnj284PIn2oIdXnakFHGgtYeWe70cv0kLjdGFX6NUsY7Q G1b/Jgn3roO+z6oRODHm+79YjmvrzoxlLxEb4ZTUzD8yY/OAX1hHwYTaqWQdqtBmMe OyaW/DiG9vP2OlVnu07UXyx86nhXIxQF7yra2Ay5wuoI4vXVHVDTItOIYxZvGU0lrk Y/KqP5svt5ihw==
- Organization: [nokturnal]
Currently I'm trying to make my life less miserable by reducing
iteration times. I usually launch everything with uiptool on real
machines, but this time I'm experimenting with emulator. I've tried to
autostart Hatari (latest official version 2.3.1) with native debugger
(via --auto) and passing my program name/path (,which could also have
additional parameters too by the way) and it looks like I can't do it.
Yes, I know about built-in debugger, but still there is no possibility
to pass additional parameters to prg/ttp or I'm missing something?
After I've tried to pass additional path to binary after first one
(something like '--auto "C:\WRKSPACE\GAME.TOS C:\WRKSPACE\GAME.TOS"'), I
have warnings in Hatari console about clipping characters:
WARN : No GEMDOS dir
WARN : have to clip 3 chars from 'GAME.TOS C:' extension!
(don't mind the exact names, game.tos is obfuscated adebug ;-) ).
Secondly, anyone has any successes with building Hatari with Visual
Studio and CMake (VS2019 should have c99 support as far I know)? Any
show stoppers before I dive in? On first glance SDL2 and other
dependencies prebuild dependencies should be setup (without pkg-config)
along with VS2019 custom flags.