Re: [hatari-devel] Xcode builds (was: Preparing release 2.3 - status)

On 11/23/20 1:53 AM, Bob Carpenter wrote:
I will defer to Troed who creates the official macOS binary, but I was able
to build the most recent git version (I just downloaded it about 45 minutes
ago) to create a working Hatari with the macOS front end.

With that said, I know the macOS front end will break at some point. I am
hoping we can get the Linux python3 front end at that time. Except for one
exception (Atari800MacX), all of my Mac emulators use non-standard
interfaces. If Hatari has to go that route as well, it is better than
falling back to an SDL-only front end like on Windows.

I am using the most recent Xcode version (12,2) for building the binary.

Thanks for testing!

Thomas, any idea what's the issue in your CI job?

	- Eero

Bob C