Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3 - status

Le 09/11/2020 à 20:51, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

[snip]

* Uwe's duplicate drive image issue

    - will look into that last, unless somebody
      else will

At least I currently won't have spare time to look into this. Sorry.

Sure, no problem.  It will just take a bit of
extra time until I get to it.

Hi

so, what is still missing before doing the release ?

During latest month, there were many changes to update doc and compatibility status, but I think it's time to release very soon now.

Any real blocker still remaining ?

I'd like to do the release at the end of this week (around 23 nov)