|Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3 - *.desktop content|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
On 10/21/20 6:27 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 21/10/2020 à 16:52, Thomas Huth a écrit :
On 21/10/2020 10.43, Eero Tamminen wrote:
What description others would prefer for Hatari?
1. Run Atari ST/STE/TT/Falcon software
2. Atari ST/STE/TT/Falcon emulator
3. Emulator for Atari ST/STE/TT/Falcon computers
4. Something else?
I like (2) because it is the most concise in english.
Ok, so the tally is so far:
* Nicolas & Laurent, 3) for completeness
* David & me, 2) for brevity
- same Hatari description as what will be in parenthesis in Hatari UI
Thomas, any comments?
I slightly prefer 3) over 2) ... but got really no strong opinion here.
I prefer 3 because I think it's better to have "emulator" at the start
of the description so the user can immediately see what each app is
doing when browsing a list of apps in his distro.
Maybe "computers" could be removed to make it shorter as in 2) as
someone who knows what is an Atari ST certainly knows that it's a
I think it reads better when having "computers" at
end. I've pushed now your suggestions for the
=> If you want to add translations to them,