Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3 / Slow IDE boot for Falcon

Am Tue, 13 Oct 2020 09:59:40 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> >> I think it's likely the best solution for the next release. It's
> >> the previous behavior with --fast-boot enabled, so this should not
> >> be a regression for anybody, and for people who need more accurate
> >> behavior, they
> >> still can disable fast-boot.
> >
> > Thomas, do you have time to do it this week?
>
> If he doesn't have time, I think I can have a look myself

The patch itself is rather simple, so I quickly did the modifications
and pushed it. It's the testing that takes time here ... and I only did
some quick testing so far. So Eero, if you have some spare minutes, it
would be great if you could do some additional testing with this patch.
Thanks!