Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3 / Slow IDE boot for Falcon

Le 13/10/2020 à 09:49, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

yes, maybe just disabling the IDE IO registers might be enough to speed up
things in case --fast-boot is enabled.

I think it's likely the best solution for the next release. It's the
previous behavior with --fast-boot enabled, so this should not be a
regression for anybody, and for people who need more accurate behavior, they
still can disable fast-boot.

Thomas, do you have time to do it this week?

If he doesn't have time, I think I can have a look myself