Re: [hatari-devel] My cross-compiling experience

Le 03/05/2020 à 15:13, Thomas Huth a écrit :

By the way, it was not really difficult to set up that
cross-compilation job, basically I just had to do:

  dnf install -y  mingw32-gcc mingw32-SDL2 mingw32-zlib
  cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=cmake/Toolchain-mingw32-win64_32.cmake

(using Fedora since SDL2 is pre-packaged there ... so I assume Fedora
is better suited for using MinGW than Debian?)

Hi

I don't know / use debian (or its derivative ubuntu), but under Mageia (which has often similar rpm packaging as fedora) cross compiling with mingw is also straightforward. Maybe debian installed some files in less standard places which confuses cmake ?