|Re: [hatari-devel] ikbd.c: missing #include <inttypes.h>|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] ikbd.c: missing #include <inttypes.h>
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 06:31:20 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1588393882; bh=bbc5oty8s64itKs1Iwr9UTBYJCdCcrkBMzExJrMTTVc=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=TBTe06SYQySyv6yAG+MUi1OiMYT0fh70w+CkflEBVJ3kx/IDWH5doe2X8hHVY1tMG aEBHgLz7IakIcBp2BGvrtusONo9yr1llxgzXGTDXtNYyAr4l1OI164Aisovev+weXq 1qiN3IY537jzMW8cww5SotouEODXCtxtnuGOfJL4jj7U1T2pQfs/oOd4yARoWY3ZA0 LGLgi5scFv1XR6aHtyzsVLrmGbPQKeTchMNJP4fJGxpwyUmaMYLEZSpUxEi8RvgRs6 7qHjvC+i5843NcNS0jD6fePW313095q8shrZlFH8hITVHXuYmI6NM+xWH3PGabhFiq QZHn5OD9SWcXw==
Am Fri, 1 May 2020 22:50:21 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 01/05/2020 à 20:29, Christian Zietz a écrit :
> > Hello,
> > yet again, I'm trying to compile Hatari from source myself, a
> > complicated task.
Which environment? Windows? Msys? Cygwin?
> > Among other things, it failed for me, because
> > ikbd.c uses the "PRId64" format specifier  which is defined in
> > inttypes.h, but it doesn't include said file. If I add...
> > #include <inttypes.h>
> > ... to ikbd.c, it can be compiled.
> > Regards
> > Christian
> > 
> > <https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/tree/src/ikbd.c#n3166>
> thanks for noticing this, I think Thomas forgot this include in
> recent change from 2020-04-12
> This is fixed.
Yes. It apparently wasn't necessary in the typical Linux build
environments (since this header was likely included by another system
header), and according to our CI, it even did not cause trouble on
FreeBSD and macOS to omit it, but it's certainly the right way to
include it here.