Re: [hatari-devel] ikbd.c: missing #include <inttypes.h>

Le 01/05/2020 à 20:29, Christian Zietz a écrit :
Hello,

yet again, I'm trying to compile Hatari from source myself, a
complicated task. Among other things, it failed for me, because ikbd.c
uses the "PRId64" format specifier [1] which is defined in inttypes.h,
but it doesn't include said file. If I add...

#include <inttypes.h>

... to ikbd.c, it can be compiled.

Regards
Christian

[1] <https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/tree/src/ikbd.c#n3166>

Hi

thanks for noticing this, I think Thomas forgot this include in recent change from 2020-04-12
This is fixed.