|Re: [hatari-devel] My cross-compiling experience (was: ikbd.c: missing #include <inttypes.h)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] My cross-compiling experience (was: ikbd.c: missing #include <inttypes.h)
- From: Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 10:41:36 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=gmx.net; s=badeba3b8450; t=1588408897; bh=bTv+l2/JYOScpEKECTrHMt2bZLYofhoMq2q5s23OhPs=; h=X-UI-Sender-Class:Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To; b=Bf3Z7lnuTdI6MQCvkxZNNosjfDcUB79vcu2Tmg2uheouARZbJ/TaqPYP2KK9NUQwt 14MlaUF5hbev5K0XKTGiUljS7J1vEUy1ZLnL4fMtsklHe2cqOwtc9CLQURO8mSZdcv ExMmTQixPNwtki4EVxjDS/97Abf37NkDx7H32kyU=
Thomas Huth schrieb:
>> Le 01/05/2020 à 20:29, Christian Zietz a écrit :
>> > yet again, I'm trying to compile Hatari from source myself, a
>> > complicated task.
> Which environment? Windows? Msys? Cygwin?
Debian Linux (actually, running under Windows Subsystem for Linux, but
that should not matter here). But cross-compiling for Windows using the
Besides the issue with ikbd.c, it was just frustrating troubleshooting
that was required. E.g. I found out by looking at FindSDL2.cmake that I
could set the SDL2DIR environment variable to point at SDL2. (Obviously,
when cross-compiling, you cannot used Debian's Linux version of SDL2.)
But that simply wouldn't work, until I noticed (again by looking through
the cmake files until I found something) that /mingw is prepended to
*every* path. So when I set SDL2DIR to /home/czietz/SDL2 it was instead
looking in /mingw/home/czietz/SDL2.
I must have missed these details in the "Compiling Hatari" section of
the manual. ;-) Anyway, after having spent (again) some hours, something
incredible has happened: I can build hatari.exe!
I still get quite a number of warning during compilation, but maybe this
is to be expected since the binary appears to be running correctly.
Christian Zietz - CHZ-Soft - czietz@xxxxxxx
PGP/GnuPG-Key-ID: 0x52CB97F66DA025CA / 0x6DA025CA