|Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 18:01:24 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1564934485; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH:From:Subject:Sender; bh=t3abZJtZoWR/pScK7hDge8Uw1i1XN7X+OmrhPpVeK08=; b=Nl3/4RP9c5tm6NHCs18q5IF1a3M4Rle6aACNjsFiFark9CWuiYpOdstIcIghteSn8c IMKQSgeUQzyLtLuZ+DkU5N8CUsNToSPRSqwaEP7VlVsuLPz6tvTwoNI0OAT7AwbsgoIR v8vXtH1yBMS3SiglwBr124ARqL609yE4C1t4PZfOgnRw7kIrnciGUIwOFV2LI7lZ4Lz+ RoODiroN9yk9KLNNs/zkfaA08SdegqjFIk05wCJiNy4lQwtO54O84GXgOKrJ/PVI3z+N 4nZ2SU33vllsM/LxITGgeaH7Oe1/ASnAhferxkq+LGLzJL2BHdYwuoFtzZC7fPM/iHMN QNcQ==
I'm afraid I could reproduce the crash this morning, but not this
Has this issue been addresse in any way since I reported it. When I
reported it as far as I can tell, it was quite clear which changes might
have caused this issue.
> Did you ever find out *which* of your AUTO folder programs is causing
> the crash? I guess, otherwise the Hatari developers won't be able to
> figure out the problem.
> Uwe Seimet schrieb:
> > Hi all,
> > Any news on this?
> > Best regards
> > Uwe
> >> Hi Thomas,
> >> > Uwe, I can not reproduce that crash here. Your crash information
> >> > contained "PC=$fa005c" ... that's in the cartridge space... Are you
> >> > using a GEMDOS drive? With AUTO folder? If so, could you temporarily
> >> > rename the AUTO folder, to see whether it makes a difference? If not,
> >> > disable the GEMDOS drive?
> >> > Or are you maybe using an extended VDI resolution? If so, does the
> >> > crash go away when you disable it?
> >> > If that all does not help, could you please send your hatari.cfg file
> >> > and the exact parameters that you use to run Hatari?
> >> Yes, I'm using a GEMDOS drive with AUTO folder. After renaming the AUTO
> >> folder there is no crash anymore.
> >> Best regards
> >> Uwe
> Christian Zietz - CHZ-Soft - czietz@xxxxxxx
> WWW: http://www.chzsoft.de/
> PGP/GnuPG-Key-ID: 0x52CB97F66DA025CA / 0x6DA025CA