Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Le 11/10/2018 à 17:07, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
It doesn't blink in my case, maybe it depends on whether the file
already exists or not, I didn't check this part of the code.

I created an empty file before trying to save, but it made no difference.

Also, you could try shortcuts altgr +k or +l to save/restore a snapshot
(using the default filename). Does it work better ?

This approach for saving worked. But when restarting Hatari with
--trace etc. and opening drive A: with Alt-N the emulation crashes with
two bombs. This means I could not even access A: in order to launch
ROMSPEED.

This might be due to TTram, at the moment its setting are not correctly saved to memory snapshot (I already had a patch to commit for this, but I was caught by these MMU problems :) )

Can you try again with no TTRAM, only 4 or 8 MB os ST RAM : start hatari with defaults, save snapshot again and try if you can restore snapshot and open drive A without bombs this time ?

If it works, we can try to enable traces from the debugger without using an intermediate (non working at the moment) snapshot