Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Le 11/10/2018 à 16:54, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

I created an empty hatari.cfg (the original one I moved away for these
tests), and the new path is reflected in the UI but saving still does
not work.
What I noticed is that when I click on the filename, there is a blinking
cursor behind the name. If I now click on OK or press return the cursor
does not blink anymore, but nothing else happens. When I click on OK or
press return once more the dialog closes. But the first time I click or
press return I would have expected something to happen besided the
cursor not blinking anymore.

It doesn't blink in my case, maybe it depends on whether the file already exists or not, I didn't check this part of the code.

Also, you could try shortcuts altgr +k or +l to save/restore a snapshot (using the default filename). Does it work better ?