Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

> It doesn't blink in my case, maybe it depends on whether the file
> already exists or not, I didn't check this part of the code.

I created an empty file before trying to save, but it made no difference.

> Also, you could try shortcuts altgr +k or +l to save/restore a snapshot
> (using the default filename). Does it work better ?

This approach for saving worked. But when restarting Hatari with
--trace etc. and opening drive A: with Alt-N the emulation crashes with
two bombs. This means I could not even access A: in order to launch
ROMSPEED.