Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Saving the snapshot does not work. "/home/us/.config/hatari/" is
pre-selected as folder, "hatari.sav" as file. When I click on OK nothing
is saved in "/home/us/.config/hatari", even though Hatari says that the
snap-shot file name is "/home/us/.config/hatari/hatari.sav".