Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Just tried with clang 6.0.1, but this did not change anything. ROMSPEED
still crashes with a double bus fault, and any program I start after
MEMWATCH freezes Hatari, i.e. the desktop gets grey as usual when
starting an application, the application name is displayed at the top of
the screen, and then nothing happens anymore.

In general, I assume my compile-time environment is working quite fine,
because I am using Gentoo, i.e. I'm compiling a lot.

Best regards

Uwe