Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

On 10/11/18 5:03 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 11/10/2018 à 15:47, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
I did so, and the result is a double bus fault, see attachment ...
Command line was

./hatari --machine tt --tos /opt/atari/tos306de.img -s 8 --ttram 16 --mmu on --addr24 off --cpu-exact off --compatible off ../../new_disk.st

Let's see if you can get a log file of the cpu traces until it bombs.

- Run the floppy and boot to desktop.
- then press F12 and save a memory snapshot before running romspeed, let's say hatari.sav - now run : ./hatari --memstate hatari.sav --trace all,-int,-cpu_regs 2>romspeed.log - from the restored desktop, run romspeed (double clicking might be difficult, because --trace will slow down hatari a lot, use "open" menu instead if needed)

That's why Hatari emulates Atari double click with middle mouse button click. :-)

- once you reach the double bus error, choose "reset" and immediately press F12 to exit hatari.

(doing a savestate from the desktop will be allow to skip the tos boot part when activating --trace, which can produce hundreds of MB of no interest)

zip and upload the log file somewhere and I will have a look at it.