Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari freezing when running FIX24.PRG

> Yes, that's the other option I was considering, that fix24.prg doesn't
> support so much ST RAM.

Yes, I can confirm that now. With 14 MB ST-RAM FIX24 will overwrite large
parts of memory starting at address $0700 because it keeps setting up
wrong (too many) page descriptors. Looks as if I will have to build a
version 1.3 after 25 years :-).

Any idea why it is not possible to use Ctrl-C to terminate Hatari in
this case? I would have expected Hatari to evaluate signals any time.

Best regards

Uwe