Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari and OUTSIDE (virtual memory manager)

Le 08/10/2018 à 22:51, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

Don't understand me wrong, but what just surprises me is that simply trying
to launch two programs using the PMMU has already revealed several issues
with the PMMU code.

Hi

for now, I would say that there was only 2 issue with PMMU : the invalid eamode for ptest and the incorrect check of TTR with level > 0.

The other problem in nvdi.prg was because Hatari allowed data cache to be emulated without more_compatible/cycle_exact modes, but that's not a bug in MMU code / WinUAE cpu, it was an error in Hatari.

There may be more problems to fix with OUTSIDE, but in the end it could also be an Hatari only issue, I don't know yet.