Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari and OUTSIDE (virtual memory manager)

Le 05/10/2018 à 19:43, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

see the thread about NVDI and the patch to automatically disable cache
when necessary, this might have been the cause of the crash you got.

With today's change and previous changes regarding ptest instruction
(patch by andreas), romspeed should hopefully works better for you.

Also outside might be better (I didn't test yet)

Just tried ROMSPEED, it crashes with a bus error when all three options
are enabled.

Hi

did you try outside too ?

I checked again the image you posted with the current devel version, and there's no crash anymore : I run outconf.app, it prompts me for the location of outside.prg, I select the one in auto/ , then an config window appears. Then I press OK and go back to desktop without any crash.

Is there anything more to check ? Should I enter some specific values in the config window ?