Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess load state

On 23/06/2018 at 21:15, Eero Tamminen wrote:
This means that snapshots are awkward to use by other people.

Indeed.

After working around the TOS path, this unfortunately crashes
Hatari for me.  I assume this is because I have different arch
from you -> things have different sizes.

I use Linux 64-bit, nothing special.

If you use "--trace os_all", I guess it works if you do loading
before there's trace output for Gemdos_Boot()?

You're right.
- If I press ALtGr+L just before Gemdos_Boot(), it works.
- If I press ALtGr+L just after Gemdos_Boot(), it fails with bad palette.
- But if I press ALtGr+L 2 seconds after Gemdos_Boot(), it works again.

This is very reproducible. At least a good thing.
I'm not persuaded it is the same bug as other save/load issues, but at least it is a starting point.

--
Vincent Rivière