|Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess load state|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess load state
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 22:46:42 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=sender:from:subject:to:references:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MAqq34B2L8ufYh54USJKMc81N0notbKuZ+kocadPIIM=; b=nUyt0Ce9+vbncSohWOOv9qgg/sYXuRs9mp+nWfy4hAnZbmaRRUbxB3KySVLH+mmFlX JFdqNlD6JbEyyIdUEfVw2xfQ5znpCjfXpjjNkk8Ht4tF251C9rIn0YPpiTBwtwuYoObu y5HTY3fPKQPE7xUKiJpIQ/Y6GIH+U2TxiFkMQ2mioGvLu4Ev94B1Ln5MEhXou0BwmM2N I9N6QyOiBr2Gpp8C0kilrv8dPgI7nTqXQ4FlvAnV8T3mdoISQOWI9MnvzYSIID7AWNmB uaMQkMBfJsUP1hWo37kqWQWPvCcTAYxBVO8Aj1lGGBSO8pbhcKlKT7nhCDm+BSeqUFSn Sfcw==
On 23/06/2018 at 21:15, Eero Tamminen wrote:
This means that snapshots are awkward to use by other people.
After working around the TOS path, this unfortunately crashes
Hatari for me. I assume this is because I have different arch
from you -> things have different sizes.
I use Linux 64-bit, nothing special.
If you use "--trace os_all", I guess it works if you do loading
before there's trace output for Gemdos_Boot()?
- If I press ALtGr+L just before Gemdos_Boot(), it works.
- If I press ALtGr+L just after Gemdos_Boot(), it fails with bad palette.
- But if I press ALtGr+L 2 seconds after Gemdos_Boot(), it works again.
This is very reproducible. At least a good thing.
I'm not persuaded it is the same bug as other save/load issues, but at least
it is a starting point.